*This post contains affiliate links*
In this episode, I talk about the books I read in June. Since June is Pride Month, I made a conscious effort to pick books which features LGBTQ authors and/or characters.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- What If It’s Us by Becky Albertalli and Adam Silvera (Podcast episode | Indigo.ca)
- George by Alex Gino (Indigo.ca)
- A Girl Called Echo by Katherena Vermette (Vol. 1 | Indigo.ca & Vol. 2)
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson (Indigo.ca)
- This Is Kind Of An Epic Love Story by Kheryn Callender (Indigo.ca)
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, feel free to subscribe, rate and review on a podcast platform of your choice. You can also follow and message me through Instagram, or through the comments sections here in my blog.
Thank you for listening!