*This post contains affiliate links*
Hi everyone! I hope you’re all doing well amidst this pandemic. In this week’s episode, I share with you the books I’ve read from the first quarter of the year.
Books mentioned in this episode:
- The Library Of Lost and Found by Phaedra Patrick | Indigo.ca
- The Day You Begin by Jacquelin Woodson | Indigo.ca
- Thick: And Other Essays by Tressie McMillan Cottom | Indigo.ca
- Goldie Vance Vol. 1 by Hope Larson | Indigo.ca
- Fun Home: A Family Tragicomic by Alison Bechdel | Indigo.ca
- Shout by Laurie Halse Anderson | Indigo.ca
- Binti by Nnedi Okorafor | Indigo.ca
- The Nickel Boys by Colson Whitehead | Indigo.ca (Click here for my full thoughts about this book)
- The A-Z of Wonder Women by Yvonne Lin | Indigo.ca
If you enjoyed listening to this episode, feel free to subscribe, rate and review on a podcast platform of your choice. You can also follow and message me through Instagram, or through the comments sections here in my blog.
Thank you for listening!